- You specifically agree that TIML shall not be responsible for unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data, any material or data sent or received or not sent or received through the Site
- You acknowledge that TIML reserves the unrestricted and discretionary right to change, rearrange, add or delete services offerings, the selections in those offerings, prices, and any other service TIML may offer, at any time including when any subscription fee is required to be paid for availing the services. TIML will endeavor to notify you of any such change and its effective date. Unless otherwise specified, subscriptions fees (if any) once paid are non-refundable, provided that in case of failed transaction or duplicate transaction the subscription fees deducted from the User’s account shall be refunded in the source account from which the payment was made. Subscribed services will automatically be cancelled once the subscription period is over and the subscription fee for renewal is not paid. TIML uses third party payment gateways for collection of credit/debit card or other payment instruments. In case of payment gateway failure the same would be communicated to you by the payment gateway provider. TIML shall not be responsible for extra currency/conversion charges/deductions/error issues from payment gateway. In the case of failed online transactions, which result in no services, TIML offers no guarantees whatsoever for the accuracy or timeliness of the refunds reaching the customers card/bank accounts through the payment gateway.
- TIML may terminate User’s access to the Site or any part thereof at any time and for any reason without any notice. The provisions regarding disclaimer of warranty, accuracy of information, software, database other system or functionality of Site and indemnification shall survive such termination. TIML may monitor User’s access to the Site
- Unless otherwise stated, copyright and all intellectual property rights in all material presented on the Site are the exclusive property of TIML except the third party content which are licensed to TIML and/or its affiliates. The material including but no limited to software, text, images, graphics, video, audio etc. and trademarks appearing on the Site belong to or are licensed to TIML or its subsidiaries and affiliates. No material from the Site may be copied, modified, reproduced, republished, uploaded, transmitted, posted or distributed in any form without prior written permission from TIML. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. Unauthorised use of the materials appearing on the Site may violate copyright, trademark and other applicable laws, and could result in criminal or civil penalties. You are granted a non-exclusive, non-transferable, personal, limited right to access the Site and avail the services provided by TIML on the Site.
- TIML does not make any warranties, express or implied, with respect to any service, information, data, software, system, functionality, statements, content or products made available on the Site. The information contained in the Site has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable. The Site, and all content, materials, information, software and services provided on the Site, are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
- TIML does not warrant that the Site will operate error-free or that the Site and its servers are free of computer viruses or other harmful mechanisms. If your use of the Site or content therein results in the need for servicing or replacing equipment or data, TIML is not responsible for any such costs. Site and content are provided on an “as is” basis without any warranties of any kind. TIML to the fullest extent permitted by law, disclaims all warranties, whether express or implied, including the fitness for particular purpose and non-infringement. TIML makes no warranties about the accuracy, reliability, completeness, or timeliness of the content, services, software, text, graphics, and links.
- Under no circumstances will TIML be liable in any way for any content, including, but not limited to, inaccurate, false, incomplete, infringement of other’s rights including intellectual property rights, for any errors or omissions in any content, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any content posted or uploaded. Further, under no circumstances, TIML shall be liable for any unlawful act of the User or its affiliates, relatives, employees, agents including misuse of any data, unfair trade practices, fraud, cybersquatting, hacking and other cybercrimes. In no event shall TIML be liable for damages of any kind, including without limitation, direct, incidental or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, damages for lost profits, business interruption and loss of programs or information) arising out of the use of or inability to use Site, or any information provided thereon, or any claim attributable to errors, omissions or other inaccuracies in the Site
- You may not send, submit, post, or otherwise transmit, material or messages that contain software virus, or any other files that are designed to interrupt, destroy, and negatively affect in any manner whatsoever, any electronic equipment in connection with the use of the Site, or other user’s ability to use the Site.
- The User agrees to indemnify and hold TIML, its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers and employees, harmless from any claim, demand or damage, including reasonable attorney’s fees, asserted by any third party due to or arising out of User’s use of or conduct on the Site. TIML reserves the right to disclose any personal information about you and your use of the Site including its contents, without your prior permission, if TIML has a good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- conform to legal requirements or comply with legal process;
- protect and defend the rights or property of TIML or its affiliated companies;
- If the Site provides links to web sites and access to content, products and services from third parties, including users, advertisers, affiliates and sponsors of the Site, you agree that TIML is not responsible for the availability of, and content provided on, third party web sites or content. The User is requested to peruse the policies posted by other websites regarding privacy and other terms before use. TIML is not responsible for third party content accessible through the Site, including opinions, advice, statements and advertisements, and User shall bear all risks associated with the use of such content. TIML is not responsible for any loss or damage of any sort which User may incur from dealing with any third party. TIML makes no warranty or representation regarding, and does not endorse, any linked web sites or the information appearing thereon or any of the products or services described thereon. Links do not imply that TIML or the Site sponsors, endorses, is affiliated or associated with, or is legally authorized to use any trademark, trade name, logo or copyright symbol displayed in or accessible through the links, or that any linked site is authorized to use any trademark, trade name, logo or copyright symbol of TIML or any of its affiliates or subsidiaries.
- Prohibited Activities
- You shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information on the Site, that
- belongs to another person and to which you do not have any right to;
- is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libellous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever;
- harm minors in any way;
- infringes any trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights;
- violates any law for the time being in force;
- deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
- impersonate another person;
- contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource.
- Notice of Copyright Infringement TIML is not liable for any infringement of copyright arising out of materials posted on or transmitted through the Site, or items advertised on the Site, by end users or any other third parties. In the event you have any grievance in relation to any Content uploaded on the Site, you may contact our Grievance Officer, at or write at the following address:
Times Innovative Media Limited
Times Centre, First Floor, A Wing, FC-6,
Film City, Sector 16A, Noida 201301
- Any complaints or concerns with regards to content or to report any abuse of laws or breach of these terms may be taken up with the designated grievance redressal officer as mentioned below via post or by sending an email to email@example.com